Archived General DB Blogs
New Mountain Bikes Landing Weekly!
Posted: Jan 10 2008
We love this time of year! Almost every day we’re getting more exciting new bikes off the trucks.
All-new models. Great new specs including the latest forks, brakes and drivetrains. Here’s just a bit of what is already in stock.
2008 Rocky Mountain
- Slayer SXC Ladies, 30 and 70. More on order – these bikes are even better than last year with upgraded parts and lower list prices!
- Element 30, 50, 70. (90’s coming soon) Tweaked and improved from 2007, this may be the XC bike you can’t get enough of.
- Hardtails galore – this year starting at under $500, we have lots of choice from RMB – Flare, Vapor, Trailhead, Fusion and Vertex.
- All new Fluid LT – the new all-mountain bike from Norco, these look like a possible best-seller this year. We have the gorgeous LT 1 and a good selection of LT 2 and LT 3.
- All new Six – completely redesigned and with price points that won’t hurt the bank. All models and sizes in stock now, although we’ve sold a bunch already!
- All new Shore – designed and named for the local riding here and more than ready for whatever you can throw at it. All models and sizes in stock now.
- Faze and Fluid. Looking for a great XC bike – we have Faze and Fluid models from across the line and ready to roll.
- New “Delirium T’s arriving now. Slightly tweaked and better than ever – we were the number one dealer worldwide for these bikes in 2007 – come find out why!
- All New Endorphin. Knolly now does all-mountain and you’ll love the look and design of these bikes. All frame sizes in stock now!
Come on by soon to check these out! Some models will likely sell out early, get a deposit on yours soon!Read more Archived General DB Blogs »