Archived General DB Blogs
4th Annual Rocky Mountain Event a Success!
Posted: Oct 26 2008
Thanks for another huge Rocky Mountain Sale week!
The big event is over for another year, but there are still some great deals left on remaining 2008 bikes in the stores.
Thanks to everyone who came out and helped us set a new record – we’ll be donating over $750 to local charities as a result of the 2008 sale’s success!
Here’s what you missed – watch for this event again next year, bigger and better….
- One Full Week of Preview and Sale – Oct 20 – 26
- Three locations offering hundreds of sale priced bikes!
- Special BC Premiere of many 2009 Rocky Mountain models
- Incredible Deals on all remaining 2008 Rocky Mountain Bikes
- Everything else in the store on sale 15-75% off
- Minimum 1% of gross sales to local kids charities
- read on for more details….
2009 Rocky Mountain bike preview
On display across all three shop locations will be many of the new 2009 Rocky Mountain Bicycles line-up .
The all-new Altitude, one of the most talked-about bikes at recent industry trade shows; the all new Vertex Carbon race bike, new Solo road bike line, as well as updated versions of just about every other key model including the Slayer SXC, Element, Ladies-Only line, and more will be in house for this week only until the production versions arrive in the spring. These 2009 bikes are not in stores yet, and have only been seen at industry tradeshows!
Special savings are available if you order your new 2009 bike during this event only!
2008 Bike Clearout!
- We’re making room for the 2009 models now!.
- Every remaining 2008 bike will be on incredible pricing this week only.
- There won’t be a better deal this year, first come first served as stock is limited!
Every item in every store on sale as well!
- All accessories, parts and clothing will be on sale.
- Save 15-75% on a wide selection great products
- Get it while it lasts!
One of the reasons these are our best prices of the year is that we want to raise as much money as we can for local charities!
That’s right! We’ll donate at least 1% of our total sales for the week-long event to charity
In the first 3 years of this event we’ve donated over $2000 for children’s and local charities. This year we hope to significantly increase that total!
DB – RMB Preview Event History
Each year our RMB Preview event has generated more excitement, sold more bikes and raised more charity funds.
- In 2005 we previewed our first store in a memorable one-night event.
- In 2006 we announced a coming second location, expanded to a 2 day sale and the tradition grew.
- In 2007 we became the largest Rocky Mountain dealer in BC went to a 1 week event format in all locations.
Read more Archived General DB Blogs »
This year we’re planning to set new records, now with 3 locations participating! Come out and find your new Rocky Mountain now!